18 January, 2012

The Portuguese Talent- Maria Barros

Hoje vou falar de uma decoradora quem tem um enorme talento!! ...Conhecia através de um programa de televisão Português "Querido Mudei A Casa " e desde ai tenho seguido muito os seus trabalhos... ela adora cor!!
O nome dela é Maria Barros já devem de ter ouvido falar, ela é muito conhecida!!
Como já referi os trabalhos dela são muito inspirados na cor, vejam bem os pormenores dos seus trabalhos... São Lindos... Adoro !!
***
Today I will talk about a decorator who has a huge talent! ... I knew through a Portuguesetelevision show "Honey I changed the House" and since then I have followed your work very...she loves color!
Her name is Maria Barros must already have heard, it is well known!
As I mentioned her works are very inspired by the color, you see the details of their work ...They're beautiful ... I love!

























(thank you by follow me in my dream is fantastic sharing it with you)
Até Amanhã!

Zé Pedro Rodrigues

5 comments :

  1. Também adoro o trabalho dela :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ela tem Projectos magníficos !!
    Adoro o seu blog Zé Pedro!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOP TOP TOP, uma das minhas decoradoras favoritas

    ReplyDelete
  4. TOP TOP TOP, uma das minhas decoradoras favoritas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I've really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I'll be subscribing
    to your feed and I hope you write again very soon!http://www.
    ipadtraderexpress.com
    Have a look at my webpage : sell ipad

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR THE COMMENT!!